UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

IMPROVEMENT pls all make time these days and post your ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nusu

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: IMPROVEMENT pls all make time these days and post your ideas   Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:55 pm

m8s let's discuss about talents and abilities, items too if possible Wink lets all say our opinion about this. i want to better in my class and i saw u are experienced ppl so lets help each other and do a hell of a good team and unite one not only in high end rabbit (P.S. i dont have time now for expandate build and so.. so i will do it tomorrow or the day after , ty for patience)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buffybad

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: IMPROVEMENT pls all make time these days and post your ideas   Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:04 pm

well my specc isnt to maximize dmg in raid since im frost30/fire21
i took talent to add +crit on frostbolt hit so it helps other mages (where to maximize dmg i should took +dmg for frost spells)
and i took shatter in frost tree and gone for blast wave in fire for burst dmg for some out of instances fun - solo pve/pvp bg's(with some dedicated healer ur like woodcutter when u inside some hordegroup Cool - u dont kill many - but u down all of them to 10-20% fast - while rest rape the weaks u make Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buffybad

PostSubject: Re: IMPROVEMENT pls all make time these days and post your ideas   Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:34 pm

as of patch - 10/0/41 frosty build Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simsalabim

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: IMPROVEMENT pls all make time these days and post your ideas   Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:13 pm

dnno it is a good built

i got 40/0/13 now and i oona tke ice block

any request for another built ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buffybad

PostSubject: Re: IMPROVEMENT pls all make time these days and post your ideas   Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:33 pm

my build now is fire/shatter 0/41/20 - its not making max dmg, just fun and versatile, althou i miss imp cs alot Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gurubabzen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: IMPROVEMENT pls all make time these days and post your ideas   Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:51 pm

hey my specc is 42/19/0 for some nice fire dmg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPROVEMENT pls all make time these days and post your ideas   

Back to top Go down

IMPROVEMENT pls all make time these days and post your ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UniQue Guild :: Class Forums :: Mage-
Jump to: